The NYU Shanghai Career Development Center helps students prepare for the professional world ahead and secure a position that fits both their experiences and career aspirations. Career Development Center aims to provide comprehensive career guidance. We connect students to faculty, employers, alumni, and other organizations to help them achieve personal and professional success.
The main responsibilities include
- Conducting research and collecting data about career related information, such as campus recruitment deadlines, industry news and so on.
- Searching and posting International Organization related internships and jobs on CareerNet at a regular basis; Do research work in the field of International Organization according to my request time to time.
- Supporting big events such as on-campus job fair, career fair, networking events, seminars, lunch lectures, panel talks and workshops logistically.
- Helping with marketing and branding by generating WeChat posting and taking photos and videos.
- Searching and organizing industry news and job opportunities.
- Maintaining and Updating news, photos and videos on social media, such as NYU Shanghai website and OrgSync.
- Managing office and conference room. Maintaining stationery and equipment.
- Assisting with administrative tasks such as daily copying, printing, newsletters writing.
- Organizing and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information.
- Supporting office administration such as purchasing, payment process document, copying, etc.