The Manager, Campus and Facilities oversees the maintenance and facility related daily operations and services of NYU Shanghai academic buildings, students’ residential buildings and other administrative units. He or she will also work to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the operations and to work with the leader in managing new construction and decoration projects.
The main responsibilities include:
- Conform to all laws, policies and practices of safety in the workplace. Overseeing the providing for cleanliness in the assigned work area.
- Develop and improve the system for dealing with emergency repair problems. Establish and recommend priorities on repair projects.
- Examine facility on a regular basis to insure compliance with energy conservation directives. Establishes and recommends a maintenance schedule for all equipment.
- Review and find feasible means to adjust and optimize related procedures and systems to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the management.
- Support the Campus & Facilities Team in managing new construction and decoration project, and university move.
- Work with the design professionals to have prepared the design documents and any other conceptual designs, schematic designs and plans and specifications for the project.
- Monitor work being performed to insure it is performed in conformity to the project Contracts and permit access by other appropriate parties to the project from time-to- time for inspections.