The Senior Associate for Graduate Admissions will perform general admissions work: attracting, selecting and enrolling students to NYU Shanghai graduate programs. The Senior Associate will manage and organize the marketing strategy of the graduate programs to prospective students, receive and process applications, issue admissions decisions, be responsible for customer relations, and ensure the success of NYU Shanghai’s whole graduate admissions operation.
The Office of Graduate and Advanced Education oversees the development and implementation of programs in master education, doctoral education, continuing and professional education, and other closely related non-degree programs at NYU Shanghai. The successful candidate will join the university during a time of significant anticipated growth in the OGAE and will have the opportunity to contribute in an impactful way to NYU Shanghai’s continued effort to become a leader in Chinese and international higher education.
The main responsibilities include:
- Oversee and lead the marketing plan of the admissions cycle, including digital marketing, CRM, surveys/analysis, advertising, customer service, information sessions on-campus, off-campus events, and yield.
- Develop marketing content, related manuals and materials for informational hand-out, email marketing campaigns, webinars, on-campus information sessions and off-campus events; and supervise and coordinate social media and SEM advertisement with other offices in NYU Shanghai.
- Develop application content and establish manuals for the CRM and application management system and preside over the on-going operations throughout the Admissions cycle.
- Serve as a primary point-of-contact for admissions inquiries and help shape the incoming graduate classes by evaluating applications and interviewing prospective students.
- Coordinate with relevant departments and schools, whether in New York or in Shanghai, to ensure effective and smooth admissions services.
- Coach the other graduate admissions team members and lead internal training sessions.
- Execute and manage other graduate admissions related assignments related to the marketing and operations of the programs.
- At all times be familiar and act in accordance with university and OGAE policies.
- Other related responsibilities as may from time to time be assigned in accordance with OGAE needs.