This position will support indirect sourcing ordering & related procurement works especially in service related and other field needs for NYUSH. in this role this person will be the sourcing lead and key contact window for technique equipment/services and accessories ordering and related events and responsible for executing sourcing strategies, driving sourcing compliance, cost reduction, supplier performance and supply base reconciliation.
- Lead sourcing activities on technique equipment and accessories commodities including but not limited to the specific categories.
- Provide sourcing support for project buy and product services.
- Lead Supplier identification, qualification, and negotiations.
- Develop cost saving opportunities on indirect purchase.
- Manage / help develop supplier contracts.
- Develop and monitor supplier performance and metrics to ensure long-term collaborating benefits.
- Work closely with all other regional & functional teams to execute on fulfillment requirements.
- Provide guidance to regional and functional teams on indirect policies and processes.
- Implement operating metrics and monitor deliverables to ensure business objectives achieved.
- Drive standardization and continuous improvement of the Indirect Sourcing processes.
- Ensure compliance with NYUSH sourcing policies and procedures.
- Bachelor Degree in related discipline.
- Require indirect sourcing practices and standards.
- Provide cross training to relevant staff in related to procurement processes and procedures as required.
- Assist with the servicelink, wechat window and other related system for procurement.
- Assist with data analysis and forecasting.