This role requires a professional with compliance exposure as to provide assistance in providing and executing internal advice on compliance issues and corrective actions and investigation skills and acumen to objectively gather and analyze facts to ensure the activities of NUY Shanghai and its employees are compliant with applicable laws, regulations and NYU Shanghai policies. The role will also include coordination with NYU compliance team in New York and Abu Dhabi and will report directly to the Director of Compliance and Risks Management of NYU Shanghai.
- Assist to provide and execute compliance plans/initiatives to ensure that operations of NYU Shanghai comply with the relevant NYU/NYU Shanghai policies, PRC laws and regulations and/or applicable US laws and
- Conduct compliance review on all relevant procedures and documents (including contracts).
- Assist to execute investigation and prepare investigation report to ensure that the thorough investigation of alleged violations of the NYU Shanghai policies/ethics, laws and regulations pertains to NYU Shanghai operations.
- Execute training program and assist to provide training in connection with all NYU Shanghai policies and other compliance matters.
- Conduct and complete other matters assigned by the Director of Compliance and Risks Management.