The position supports our mission of developing video content to drive desired results for the digital archive, and video knowledge base, The Video Editor/Producer will apply their expertise to develop, edit and manage all elements of video pre-production, production and post production processes. This includes working with internal users to identify advocacy and business objectives and desired outcomes, producing graphics and editing videos. This role works closely with the Faculty Services, must be extremely organized and creative, as well as having a passion for developing compelling and innovative content.
The Video/Media Analyst, will be responsible for capturing, editing, and producing videos for internal and external purposes and assembling raw material into a finished product that's suitable for broadcasting. The material may include camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics and special effects and he/she. This is a key role in the Video Knowledge Base.
The main responsibilities include:
Creating Video/Media (40%)
- Creates and develops multimedia (audio/video) content for services, internal announcement videos, external promotional videos, corporate training and others
- Maintain the Video Knowledge Base and create the videos for the Intranet and other platforms
- Records and edits video and sound projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over/sfx, media management and archiving project media
Maintain the AV/Media (40%)
- Receive cases of planned/unplanned events, determine requirements and install/operate high-quality audio distribution, sound reinforcement/lighting systems in support of the event.
- Facilitate the daily activities of the Faculty Affair Office, and Become knowledgeable in proper video setup, operation and strike different audio/visual equipment, systems and technology
- Receive and handle video and recording requests based on the agreed procedures, and use ticketing system to promptly allocate unresolved cases
- Set up and install equipment such as microphones, sound speakers, video screens, projectors, video monitors, recording equipment, connecting wires and cables, sound and mixing boards for events and functions such as concerts, sports events, meetings and conventions, presentations, and news conferences
- Help with the assessing the AV problems and assist with the implementation of agreed remedies and preventative measures including the maintenance of AV systems
Manage Video/Media Storage (20%)
- Use the enterprise storage to classify the video records, and assist faculty with the account setup and video/audio editing according to the school needs
- Manage the online video platform and upload/maintain the digital media storage, assist and advise the relevant faculty