The Project Coordinator, Campus and Facilities will support on the smooth maintenance and facility related daily operations and services of NYU Shanghai academic buildings, students’ residential buildings and other administrative units. He or she will also assist the team in managing new construction and decoration projects.
The main responsibilities include:
- Responsible for professional translation of campus engineering & projects meeting minutes, files and documents, etc.
- Good at efficiently communicating with contractors and departments, ensuring project timeline achieved as scheduled.
- Enforce all NYU Shanghai Safety policies and practices for on-site facilities operation, construction, check, maintenance and repair, etc.
- Coordinate all phases of assigned projects from concept, scope development, written specifications, bid solicitations and related bid meetings, equipment and facilities engineering/design, and installation through start-up, acceptance and project close-out.
- Communicate critical, time-sensitive information to the appropriate parties and provide follow-up action as necessary, and inform related representatives about any issues that arise, and facilitate the satisfactory resolution to issues.
- Take in charge of day-to-day administrative work related to engineering and facility management.
- Complete other engineering & project tasks assigned by leader.
- Coordinate and support team member about administration, timeline, budget, quality, authority permit and safety issues etc.
- Weekly and routine report is necessary including any urgent issues timely.
Campus & Facilities (40%)
- Support to establish facilities system and support team members in system operation.
- Support team member and leader to make sure internal and external cooperation smoothly.
- Collect and renew the department documentary and report routinely.
- Other issues and tasks assigned by leader.