The Project Assistant is responsible for project and facilities operation coordination including schedule, quality, budget, authority permit and administration issues etc.
The main responsibilities include:
- Responsible for professional translation of campus engineering & projects meeting minutes, files and documents, etc.
- Good at efficiently communicating with contractors and departments, ensuring project timeline achieved as scheduled.
- Enforce all NYU Shanghai Safety policies and practices for on-site facilities operation, construction, check, maintenance and repair, etc.
- Coordinate all phases of assigned projects from concept, scope development, written specifications, bid solicitations and related bid meetings, equipment and facilities engineering/design, and installation through start-up, acceptance and project close-out.
- Take in charge of day-to-day administrative work related to engineering and facility management.
- Complete other engineering & project tasks assigned by leader.
- Coordinate and support team member about administration, timeline, budget, quality and safety etc. issues.
- Weekly and routine report is necessary including any urgent issues timely.
Campus & Facilities (40%)
- Be responsible to establish facilities system and support team member the system operation.
- Support team member and leader to make sure internal and external cooperation smoothly.
- Collect and renew the department documentary and report routinely.
- Other issues and tasks assigned by leader.