Program and Grants Assistant will report to Coordinator, the Office of Research. S/he will be responsible for supporting the delivery of social science related programs including conferences, distinguished lectures, summer programs, seminar series and other key initiatives for research institutes, and providing administrative support to social science related research grants applications.
The main responsibilities include:
Support the delivery of social science related programs for Research Institutes (50%)
- Provide assistance for social science related programs including conferences, distinguished lectures, summer programs, seminar series and other key initiatives undertaken by research institutes through logistic and administrative support
- Provide support to manage the content and production of program impact focused promotional materials for social science programs.
- Help to draft various kinds of documents/reports via desk-based research as required
Support social science related research grants applications (45%)
- Assist faculty in identifying possible funding opportunities and maintain currency of knowledge of grant funding and relevant external and internal regulations
- Provide assistance with proposal preparation and submission, and coordinate internal review and approvals
- Developing reports as requested