The Services Coordinator, will help assessing and reviewing the day-to-day processes, and coordinate with different faculties to collect, analyze and document the community requirements and identify the gaps and propose enhancements , he/she will be responsible to communicate and track different stakeholder request, and document the lesson learned to reduce the service outage.
The Services Coordinator, will report to the Service Delivery Manager. The position’s responsibilities require independent analyses, communication, problem solving, initiative and judgment for processes enhancement.
The main responsibilities include:
Stakeholder Coordination (40%)
- Key player in the faculties support, advocate program and responsible to analyze and propose processes enhancement for the IT Standard Operational Procedures
- Document and analyze different stakeholders requirements, and report it to relevant parties, and update the process documentation as needed
- Coordinate with different stakeholders within the Incident Management processes and document issue resolution using the help desk ticketing system.
QA Reporting (30%)
- Service Quality control and quality assurance: Monitoring service tickets in ServiceLink, creating monitoring report and observe tickets daily operation
- Administrate the Shanghai Global Home Page, and manage the IT Knowledge Base
- Track, records and assess IT changes, and apply Quality Assurance techniques to the change management processes
Community Communication (30%)
- Newsletter and Announcement developments: Drafting the newsletter, convert design to mail client using HTML, content drafting and announcement internal and external communication.
- Play as a Focal Point for the Faculty onboarding process