Program and Promotion Specialist will report to Assistant Director, Research Institutes. S/he is responsible for supporting all major events/programs, as well as acting as an integral part of the development and execution of all research institutes’ promotional plans and activities, and contribute to the overall communication strategy of the Office of Research.
Main responsibilities include:
- To support the development of the overall vision and design of joint research institutes’ websites and research resources sites by using a range of technology to create/edit content including pictures and multimedia formats.
- To work collaboratively with relevant staff to publish and update web pages to ensure that web content is posted timely and accurately, and promoted appropriately on the website.
- To manage in-house design (eg: posters, flyers etc.) and work in close liaison with vendors regarding materials/publication design & production for the Office of Research and all joint research institutes.
- To ensure that internal and external audiences are kept apprised of Research Institutes updates through institute brochures, newsletters, related publications and social media for direct communications.
- To support Assistant Director, Research Institutes in implementing all institutes’ programs and events, including conferences, workshops, symposia, summer schools, centers’ various launch events and others.
- To lead on the development of conference websites and social media outlets etc., and to assist in promoting all institutes’ programs and activities.
- Others tasks as assigned.