As an associate you will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient and professional operation, especially the day-to-day office maintenance, ongoing programs, diverse events and projects at the NYU Shanghai Center for Business Education and Research. You will be involved in multiple tasks related to organization, marketing and communication. This is one of the rare opportunities to work with distinguished faculty and scholars and be exposed to various organization functions and exciting projects in higher education.
The main responsibilities include:
- Perform a wide range of clerical and general office duties including managing and ordering office supplies, computers, equipment and other assets by liaising with operational departments, making meeting/appointment arrangements, managing filing systems, drafting brief letters and other administrative tasks as they arise.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports. Process financial administration responsibilities including collecting invoices/receipts, recording office expenditures and creating reimbursement requests.
- Facilitate students and other targeting audiences’ participation in co-curricular educational activities relating to business education and research outside of the classroom.
- Book travel arrangement and provide general support to visitors by serving as primary point of contact, setting up the visitor’s office if necessary and coordinating the visitor’s local transportation and travel arrangements.
- Coordinate logistics for on-site and off-site programs and events with collaborative partners, internal operational department and outside vendors such as making reservations with vendors and venues, scheduling attendees and speakers and preparing program documentation.
- Be responsible to create, maintain and update contents for the Center’s website, social media, and other communication platforms.
- Respond to inquiries displaying a comprehensive knowledge of the center’s offerings and policies.
- Interact with other departments and centers in NYU Shanghai as well as external organizations to ensure shared goals are met.
- Other tasks assigned.