The intern will support and manage the alumni database, assist alumni event planning, implementation, and post-event follow-up, support special project management as assigned, as well as handle day to day office logistics and provide administrative support.
1) Input and update information to the alumni database.
2) Assist in looking for alumni event venues, draft invitation and social media marketing materials, print name badge, compose RSVP list, attend event and support on-site logistics, take photos, and compile post-event summaries.
3) Support office operations as needed.
4) Work on special projects as assigned.
· Required Education
Current undergraduate or graduate student.
· Required Experience
Student events and club experiences are preferred but not a must
· Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
High-level English proficiency.
Proficient in Microsoft Office, a strong user of Excel
Should you have any inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.