The Associate is responsible for the administrative support to the Director of University Communications and the team with general office logistics management. S/he will also be the main point of contact with other departments and external vendors in all events and activities going on in the team.
Main responsibilities include:
- Serve as the assistant to the Director of University Communications, with responsibilities including managing the Director's schedule, appointment, travel, coordinating team activities and etc.;
- Manage day-to-day office administration for the Office of University Communications to ensure smooth operations, including organizing department meetings and events, preparing and sharing meeting agenda, payment requests and reimbursements, office facility and supplies management, student worker management, etc.;
- Provide logistics support to visitors invited by University Communications, including invitation letter, transport and accommodation, scheduling, reimbursement, etc.;
- Manage contracts of all department projects, be the point of contact among project manager, vendor and procurement to facilitate communication;
- Assist Cost Center Manager with budget reporting；
- Develop and manage event calendars to support the forward-looking planning of various channels of University Communications etc,;
- Provide project coordination when needed;
- Other tasks assigned by the Director of University Communications.