The NYU Shanghai Career Development Center helps students prepare for the professional world ahead and secure a position that fits both their experiences and career aspirations. Career Development Center aims to provide comprehensive career guidance. We connect students to faculty, employers, alumni, and other organizations to help them achieve personal and professional success. From one-on-one career counseling to practice interviews, career fairs, and networking events, our team of committed career development professionals will be with students every step of the way!
Main responsibilities include:
• Bachelor or Master’s degree students, excellent leadership preferred.
• Proficient in both written and spoken English and Mandarin.
• Good at graphic designing and event planning is a plus.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills to work in an international and cross-cultural environment.
• Good problem solving skills and good time management skills.
• High professional integrity, honesty and trust.
• Well organized, diplomatic, details and service oriented.
• At least three days per week and lasts for four months.
Should you have any inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.