The intern will assist in a variety of administrative tasks of the Arts and Sciences Dean’s Office.
Main responsibilities include:
- Organize events: advertising events, tracking RSVPs, coordinating event catering service, on-site coordination, and liaise with related departments and vendors, etc.
- Support in office administrative tasks: filing, photocopying, faxing, receiving and greeting visitors, ordering office supplies (i.e. stationary, pantry supplies), settling monthly bills, receiving and distributing mails and packages, processing procurement and payment requests.
- Support in local travel and accommodation arrangements: restaurant reservation, hotel booking & ground transportation, etc.
- Help organize logistics for meetings: meeting room reservation, teleconference set-up, preparation of meeting materials and refreshments, etc.
- Translation work when needed and other miscellaneous tasks as assigned.