This position will support operations and administration related indirect sourcing for NYUSH. In this role this person will be the sourcing lead as key contact window for non-equipment / Services purchasing as well as responsible for issuing purchase orders, updating reports and executing sourcing strategies, driving sourcing compliance, cost reduction, supplier performance and supply base reconciliation.
The main responsibilites are:
- Lead sourcing activities on operations / admin including but not limited to professional services, events, office supplies, lease and facility, furniture, etc.
- Provide sourcing support for projects as well as daily routine goods / services
- Manage / assist in developing supplier contracts as part of procurement / contract review processes
- Conduct supplier identification, qualification, and negotiations
- Explore cost saving opportunities with preferred vendors
- Develop and monitor supplier performance and metrics to ensure long term partnering benefits
- Work closely with all other functional teams to fulfill internal clients’ requests
- Implement operating metrics and monitor deliverables to ensure business objectives achieved
- Provide guidance to functional teams on NYUSH Procurement Policy coaching
- Drive standardization and continuous improvement of NYUSH Procurement policy
- Ensure compliance with NYUSH Procurement Policy
- Initiate projects to improve / promote current operation practices.