Responsible for accounting book-keeping and general ledger reporting of NYU Shanghai Foundation. Overall in-charge of financial matters within the entity. Associate with monthly tax filing for both NYU Shanghai and NYU Shanghai Foundation.
The main responsibilities include:
- Responsible for all outbound related affairs, including visiting tax bureau, bank, and civil bureau;
- Daily and weekly reconciliations of banking transactions (Cash, Check, Payment); draft reconciliation report every month.
- Communicate with donors regarding the financial details and record information into accounting system;
- Filing the copy file of original finance documents which related to donation contribution as supporting documents to each journal.
- Complete daily routine work accurately and timely
- Work directly with G/L accountant to identify, address, and resolve financial issues
- Provide status updates as it relates to the Foundation team
- Assist G/L accountant with month-end and year-end close
- Monthly accounting voucher and documents filing
- Perform other clerical duties: photocopy and fax materials, process forms, order general office supplies, pick up/deliver and distribute mail and materials, etc.
- Coordinate with monthly tax filing for both NYU Shanghai and NYU Shanghai Foundation