The main responsibilities in clude:
- Systematically work out weekly American Football training plan that enables student athletes to gain new knowledge and develop new skills. The sessions should be designed in line with the interests and needs of student athletes and the professionalism of the coach.
- Accompany, instruct, motivate and support student athletes at tournaments and games.
- Ensure student athletes’ safety and wellbeing at all times during practices and games.
- Regularly evaluate student athletes’ performance on and off court and promptly give them personalized feedback based on the assessment of their strengths and weaknesses.
- Represent and brand NYU Shanghai by demonstrating proper sportsmanship during community and intercollegiate games.
- Serve as a role model for student athletes, satisfying both high athletic and ethical standards, and inspiring self-confidence and motivation among the student athletes.
- Develop good working relationship with NYU Shanghai staff in order to provide satisfying programs and service to student athletes.