The NYU Shanghai Residential life provide comprehensive support to students on administrative, community development and crisis response. This position will assist with Residential life team on their daily operations.
The main responsibilties include:
- Attend all training and develop sessions as instructed by supervisor;
- Work certain hours per week at the hall resource center;
- Assist the Housekeeping and Facilities staff in identifying facilities in need of repair or attention;
- Assist in the preparation of hall for opening and transitions;
- Provide additional coverage in the office, residence hall front desk and/or mailroom when needed.
- Contribute to community life in the residence hall;
- Assist in tracking and communicating programs with residents via email, social media and hall postings;
- Keep supervisors informed about all problems and concerns in residence hall;
- Maintain appropriate confidentiality while working in coordination with University staff;
- Participate in other University, Departmental and building activities as assigned;