NYU Shanghai is looking to hire a talented individual to join us for internship and we offer the opportunity for current university students to build the compliance skills on the job training and to have exposure to a well-known global university.
The Compliance Intern will support the daily operation of the Department of Compliance and Risks Management and assist in providing and executing internal advice on compliance issues. The detailed responsibilities are listed as below.
The main responsibilities include:
- Assist to provide and execute compliance plans/initiatives to ensure that operations of NYU Shanghai comply with the relevant NYU/NYU Shanghai policies, PRC laws and regulations and/or applicable US laws and regulations.
- Assist in conducting compliance review on relevant procedures and documents (including contracts).
- Assist to execute investigation and prepare investigation report to ensure that the thorough investigation of alleged violations of the NYU Shanghai policies/ethics, laws and regulations pertains to NYU Shanghai operations.
- Assist to execute training programs in connection with all NYU Shanghai policies and other compliance matters.
- Conduct and complete other matters assigned by the supervisor.