The intern will assist in a variety of administrative tasks of the Academic Affairs office, including but not limited to arranging course-related activities as well as supporting academic programs as assigned.
The main responsibilities include:
- Assist in managing and ordering office supplies.
- Processing daily financial administration responsibilities, including transactions and collection of financial receipts.
- Assist in monitoring and maintaining equipment.
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Assist with the planning and development of special programs.
- Assist faculty with the procurement and dissemination of course materials, and other research- and teaching-related needs.
- Liaise with both internal and external personnel to ensure a smooth execution of curricular activities, field trips, and other academic programs.
- Other relevant logistics support as assigned.